Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back <3

I have my computer back. Hurray!

I'm sure you're all thrilled.

I pretty much didn't even bother to keep up with LJ while my computer was gone because my flist is so huge these days. I seriously thought it would get smaller when I made this fandom only, but it's gotten even bigger. D:

I'm going to try to play catch up over the next week or so.

I'd like some help. If you wrote something you'd like me to check out, please please please link me. At least then I'll KNOW for sure I got to it and won't miss it in the haze of the millions of posts I'll have to wade through.

That being said, I haven't forgotten about my projects.

I should make a list of my current projects and their status. Right now, everything's written on a post-it in my written-journal.


So, what happened in LJ land while I was gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment