Thursday, March 12, 2009

♥♥♥;

Today was freaking awesome day. Why? Cos I met Calean in town and we bitched about stuff. Or rather, I bitched about some stuff. A lot of stuff actually. HAHA. Anyway, I accompany her to FEP to eat her chicken rice which we talk there for don't know how long. Like VERY VERY LONG. Been hanging out with her and I actually quite liked it (:

We walk around the whole Orchard town till we took a bus to Plaza Sing cos she wanted to see toys and guess what? I THINK I SAW YOU GINA. 90% sure is you. Was it you? Hah.

Had our high tea at Hong Kong Cafe whereby she ate soft-boiled eggs and ice milk tea. I had my red bean with ice! Freaking big bowl that I shared with her (: Nice one.

Parted our ways and I went off to Zelia's house for dinner. Her mum cooked. How honoured! Lol. Had damn nice fish and soup luh. I love. Then we hide in her room the whole time to take pictures with my Smena35 and Actionsampler Flash. Snap till crazy with all the colours. Gonna developed them soon, hopefully tomorrow...

Here is some preview of Polaroid shots:
Look at me! With hairband! Hahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment