Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jasmine You Ameblo 02/18/09 22:51:28

2009-02-18 22:51:28
Subject: ★HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2days★
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Good evening~





It’s Jasmine~
⌒(ё)⌒





Today is、YUKI-kun’s birthday ne♪♪♪



Continuing for 2 days mammoth best best wishes pi~~★★★★★





Well~





Today’s picture is、a certain Nishi○○ bar that I’ve been favoring recentlyyy~
(*^^*)





It’s mammothly cool isn’t it~↑↑↑





This store、has mammothly elegant delicious food and alcohol pii noo~♪



Just…they have food that has garlic so、I who can’t eat a lot of garlic do a My Order without ittt~
(^^ゞ





The store manager、and workers are personable and unique people so it’s a wonderful store where I spend hours staying☆



Once things have settled down I’ll come again ne~
(*^o^)/\(^-^*)










Ahh…in the picture there’s something I recognize that’s…
(^-^)v





Well then farewell everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment